Friday, December 30, 2005

Upholding The Pajamas Media Image?


As Dan Rather sank in a sea of forged documents, the bloggers who sunk him were derisively called "a bunch of right-wing nuts sitting at their computers in pajamas." The bunch of right wingers immediately turned the pajamas slur into a salute, and formed the Pajamas Media.

I would like to be a member of the Pajamas Media, but I lack the uniform. I probably had PJs when I was little, but I outgrew them a long time - a very long time - ago, and never replaced them.

Not long ago I was faced with the need to wear pajamas at a Pajamas Birthday Party for the grandkids. In desperation I borrowed a robe.

What do you think? Is the robe a suitable substitute for pajamas, or is it too formal? Would a longer one help? If I bought PJs but never wore them, would I be acting like a Democrat, trying to exploit a technicality?

As in all things, image is important, and I want to do my part to uphold standards. Please advise.

1 comment:

AtlasShrugs.com said...

Pajamadeen brother!

Stick with the pajamas. Variations on the theme are ok, for me I'll substitute La Perla, you can sub sweats or boxers............you can do the robe over the pajamas. But hey thats just my opininion.

Happy New Year!