Thursday, July 24, 2008

John Edward’s Love Child

UPDATE:

The ENQUIRER caught John Edwards red-something-or-other sneaking to visit his mistress and their love child in Los Angeles. Unlike sex scandals involving Republicans - Larry Craig, who got made, but not laid; and Mark Foley, guilty of e-mailing while gay, but not of page penetration (unlike Gary Studds, Dem-Mass, deceased) - John Edwards was able to experience the full flowering of his philandering and its fruiting (forgive me, I couldn't stop myself from "effing" this up).

However, the main stream media are not having any such problems in controlling themselves, and are studiously avoiding embarrassing a Democrat for doing what would get a Republican banner headlines and non-stop television exposure 24/7.

Although Helen Thomas emphatically denied that journalists have liberal biases, isn't this hypocritical treatment resounding proof that they do?

Enquiring minds want to know.

(I notice my labels for this post are "Dimocrats" and "Hypocrisy," but I repeat myself)


The following is my previous post on this issue dated December 20, 2007. All that has changed since is that the baby arrived, and the main stream media still is in full avoidance mode.

In the news:

The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively that Rielle Hunter, a woman linked to Edwards in a cheating scandal earlier this year, is more than six months pregnant — and she's told a close confidante that Edwards is the father of her baby!

This story will cause particular outrage here in the San Francisco Bay/Northern California area.

“The nerve of John Edwards! Cheating with a ‘breeder!’ Can you imagine the damage to his boyfriends’ self esteem!”

“They’ll be devastated!”

At this point, I apologize to all I’ve offended by this reportage and commentary. I realize that no Democrat will in any way be so narrow-minded and judgmental as to be offended by the sexual adventures of their leaders, and I apologize for even suggesting they would.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

I also apologize to anyone offended in any way by my suggesting that John Edwards is a viable presidential candidate. However, I cannot be totally blamed for this, since I’ve heard that there are some Iowans who actually think he is.

Apparently, these are Iowans who slept through the John Kerrey-John Edwards presidential campaign.

Maybe that explains the John Edwards campaign.

A lot of Americans went to sleep as soon as John Kerrey began to drone his campaign speech. Kerrey, in his only campaign strategy step that appeared wise, kept Edwards quiet and out of sight.

It still didn't do any good.

Maybe if he could have found a way to keep himself quiet and out of sight too.

No comments: